Help us with your time, talent or resources.
The work and mission of The Lighthouse isn’t reserved to just a few individuals. Without the support of the greater South Mississippi community, we can’t adequately reach the lives we’re called to rescue. Every donation of time, talent or resources, no matter how small, is precious and meaningful. We truly appreciate every person, church or organization that partners with us to change the lives and circumstances of women and their children.
There are many ways you can help, from joining in us in prayer for the needs of our ministry to donating finances and other goods. Check out the different opportunities below where you can truly serve. You can also call us at 601.544.2469 or email us for more information.
Join Us in Prayer
We believe in prayer — and the more specific the better. Here, we will provide a list of our current needs, hopes and wishes for the growth of The Lighthouse ministry.
We could not provide our life-giving and life-changing programs without the varied skills and efforts of our dedicated volunteers. Here’s how you can make a difference volunteering your time and talents at The Lighthouse.
- Check our calendar for upcoming service events.
- Ask your church or organization leader to call us at 601.544.2169 or email us to schedule a group work time.
- Call us at 601.544.2169 or email us to learn more about how you as an individual can serve at The Lighthouse.
Donate Goods & Services
We depend on the tangible gifts of our supporters to bring the intangible – the Light of Christ – into the lives of our residents. We gratefully receive the following.
- Monetary Gifts. Your tax-deductible monetary gifts are crucial to our daily operations and long-term growth. Please visit our PayPal portal to give today.
- Physical Goods. We’re also grateful for any donations of physical items listed below.
- Please be sure all items are new (in original packaging, if possible) or well-cleaned. To arrange drop-off or pick-up, please call us at 601.544.2169 or email us.
- Special Items. If you have a special item not listed above that you wish to donate, please call us at 601.544.2169 to discuss your offering.
Donations are always welcomed! Below are some items of continuous need:
- Diapers (All sizes)
- Diaper rash cream
- Children’s acetaminophen
- Children’s cold medications
- Children’s allergy medications
- Teething medication
- Baby lotion
- Baby shampoo
- Rubbing alcohol
- Cotton balls
- Neosporin antibiotic ointment
- Mouth Wash
- Feminine hygiene products
- White bath towels
- White wash cloths
- White hand towels
- White full/twin sheets
- White pillowcases
- Toilet paper
- Garbage Bags (39 Gallon)
- Paper Towels
- Liquid laundry detergent
- Dryer sheets